Car Hire Malaga
Car rentals VictoriaCars recommends hiring a service of car hire in Málaga. It´s the easiest option if you travel by plane to Malaga.
Tips for hiring a service of car rental in Malaga
- It is advaisable to book your rental car in advance. This allows us to obtain a more economical price. Booking between 1 or 2 months in advance would be enough.
- Offices of car rental at Malaga airport are usually more cheaper than those in the city, provided that the booking has been made in advance through any online system.
- It is not advaisable to make the reservation once arriving at the airport because, in the first place we possibly are surprised that there are no rental cars available, and if there are any available we will surely have to pay a lot of money for it.
- It is advaisable to hire a full risk insurance. Generally this type of insurance are not included in the car rental price, although it seems like. The best way is to consult it directly with the company that leases us the vehicle to make sure that we are well covered.
- If we want to visit without any problem the areas around Málaga, hiring a GPS is the best way. Most companies of car hire in Malaga do have the option that you can acquire this device.
What can we visit with our rental car in Malaga?
In Malaga centre you should make a stop and visit the cathedral. On the hillside we have the Gibralfaro Castle, also known as the Alcazaba. Below the castle we have a roman theatre, which can be visited in part.
Malaga is also Pablo Picasso´s birthplace. With your car rental you can also visit the house where Pablo Picasso was born, at the Plaza de la Merced and its museum.
Outside the city we have Torremolinos, located at 7km west of Malaga airport and very easy to reach with a car rental. Shopping centres, entertainment places, parks and recreation areas completes the offer of Torremolinos. Youngsters can contract a service of a car hire in Malaga so that they can get to the most popular night entertainment venues in the city.
For those who have a preference for landscapes, VictoriaCars Rent a Car recommends to visit Nerja with your rental car (at 52km north from Malaga) where we can enjoy from the fantastic Mediterranean sea views.
View Larger Map
For a personal discovery of Andalusia, VictoriaCars Rent a Car recommends hiring a car rental.